“If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.” (Zig Ziglar)
Profit should ALWAYS be actively managed like any line item on your profit and loss statement.
It should never be considered as something that is left over at the end of the year.
Profit…it all starts with a plan.
- Identify and reverse “profit fade”.
- Use bidding strategies linked to profit goals.
- Get more profitable jobs.
- Determine your “walk away” price.
- Know when to mark up a job and get it.
- Know when to mark down a job to get it.
- We’ll help you implement the strategies to explode your bottom line!
Using sophisticated technology and accurate modeling, we develop and introduce strategies geared to improve financial performance by:
Increasing Profits and Reversing Profit Fade;
Leveraging Bidding Strategies;
Accurately Tracking and Increasing Cash Flow and related items – including; WIP, billing, and burden;
Calculating Succession and Exit Strategies;
Determining and Increasing Business Value; and
Determining Income Property Values.